Our Commitment to Your Privacy:
Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site-related activities.
- We gather and use certain information to determine our product and service offerings and to enable certain functions on this website.
- We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, and relevant information to them.
Information we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name, designation and other personal data
- Contact information including email addresses
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Other information pertaining to survey and event registrations
How we use this information:
Collecting this data helps us understand what your requirements are, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. We may use this data:
- For our internal records
- To improve products and services we offer
- To contact you in response to a query
- To customize this website for you
- To send you promotional emails about services and other information we may think to be relevant to you
- To contact you about services and other information we may think to be relevant to you
- To design and run Google and Social media campaigns tailored to you
How we manage your information:
It is Diol Consultancy’s policy that no personal information obtained by us is sold or made available to third parties except as required by law through a subpoena, search warrant, or other legal processes. We will not share nonpublic personal information with non-affiliated third parties without prior client consent, except for specific purposes described below. This notice explains our collection, use, and safeguarding of client information.
- All correspondence and source documents relevant to client communication, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by any other means, are treated with confidentiality. We have a ‘no publicity clause’ and will share testimonials and references only with the client’s permission.
- We will not share nonpublic personal information about our clients with non-affiliated third parties without prior client consent.
- ‘Right to be forgotten’: Personal data will be erased immediately as long as the data is no longer needed for their original processing purpose, or when the individual has withdrawn his/her consent to use the data for its original purpose. Said data in original, digitized, or physical format will be discarded along with any duplicate copies
3rd Party Website Links:
Our website might contain links to other websites of interest. Once you click the links to these 3rd party sites and leave our website, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you may disclose to the 3rd party sites.
By allowing cookies you are helping us help you find personalized content on our site.
Cookies help us analyze and understand your preferences, consequently presenting us the opportunity to market ourselves efficiently by engaging strategically with you, improving your experience with us.
You can always disable or control your cookies via the browser preferences on the settings tab.
Our Security Practices and Information Accuracy:
At Diol Consultancy, we have taken proactive steps to safeguard client information. We provide client information to employees that are required only for business purposes. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information (CCTV monitoring, access-controlled employee passes facility, disabled USBs/external hard drives). Additionally, we have internal controls to keep client information as accurate and complete as possible (All employees are required to sign non-disclosure agreements).
Your Privacy Rights
We are committed and respect your right in reference to how you want us to use your data. You have the right to
- to be informed in advance about what information we hold about you
- to access that information
- to amend or rectify the information
- to deletion of the information
- to object or control processing of information
- to withdraw consent to use your information
CHANGES TO THE NOTICE
This Notice is effective as of 01 May 2019. We reserve the right to update or change this notice at any time, we will provide you with the updated Notice when we make any substantial updates at the earliest either through email or by providing a prominent notice of the change on the website. You should check the Notice periodically. Your continued use of the website after we post any modifications to the Notice on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Notice.
In case you have any questions, comments, or concerns about this notice/policy or wish to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights,please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.